Thursday, August 6, 2009

Will the real ButacuP please stand up??


ButacuP was a name given to me by someone near and dear to me. The reason why he gave it was because I am obsessed (in every sense of the word) with the movie the Princess Bride. For those of you who have not seen it, there is a character named Buttercup. Well she already has that name version and I do not want to have that version because it would ruin the movie for me. So this someone came up with ButacuP. I have had this name now since 1990. There are imitations out there and you may have said wow ButacuP is on Yahoo giving out advice. Is she really? The answer is no. I don't give out advice on Yahoo. So I am here to stand up and say I am the real ButacuP and I am here to stay. I have my own site. www.butacup.com and it is under construction right now. But to give you something while you are waiting I have a Stealth Edition out. The above image is the latest from that edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment